Search squid archive

Re: auth_param overrides http_access order

Hi Squid Users,

I have a strange issue with auth_param. Basically what happends is if
the proxy prompts me for auth and i click cancel it give me access
denied when it shouldn't. For example:

(the external program is defined in proxy_auth)

acl password proxy_auth REQUIRED
acl needsignon_acl url_regex -i "/etc/squid/websitelist.conf"

http_access allow password needsignon_acl
http_access allow all

The above should still allow access even if the password acl returns
false.

No , because http_access , interpreting stops on  the first match.
Your second  http_access rule will never be reached.

M.