Search squid archive

problems with unsubscribe?

  Hi all,
  I'd like to ask if there are any known problems with unsubscribing
  from this list. I've followed the instructions and sent emails to
  squid-users-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx repeatedly but it doesn't seem
  to work, I'm still receiving messages from this list. My work is not
  related to Squid any more and I'd like to unsubscribe, if anyone knows
  how can I do this it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Laur