Search squid archive

Proxy configuration

I am completely new to Squid. I have been trying to find out what I want
to know without success.

I am not even sure that Squid can do what I ask.

I need to test something by pretending I am operating from an US ip
address despite the fact that I am in the UK.

I have a US server with Squid. Can I configure it to proxy my browser's
activity to do this?

If so where do I start looking for information?

TIA
Neil Jones
Neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx