Search squid archive

Re: Re: Can't get SSL proxy to work with MSExchange OWA

Hi Henrik,

Yes I tried that, but it didn't make any difference. The intermidiate
certificate was still marked as invalid. Concerning my other question (about
client authentication using certificates) Is there anything I need to patch
to make this work? If there isn't ... what do I need to do to make this
work?

TIA

Bert.