Search squid archive

squid requests to webservers

Hello,

can I tell squid to request pages thru another proxy, without using
parent/sibling relationship?

I want to do this because the proxy I wanto to foward the requests is
not mine, and the person adiministrating it doesn't want to
reconfigure it in any way. an also because my bandwitch is low, and if
I pass thru that proxy it is very much higher because of that proxy
connection to the outside world.

is this possible??

--
Rui Silva