Search squid archive

Re: Squid, Limited Service

> Hello,

I need to configure a squid which is intended to allow access to only
1 specific website. (this proxy is open to all internal network users
and we are going to use it to access to a specific portal only).

Below config allows users to browse every website:

acl ourportal urlpath_regex www.ourportal.com
acl our_networks src 10.10.0.0/16
http_access allow ourportal
http_access allow our_networks
http_access allow our_networks
http_access deny all

Now how can I limit access to just this specific website?

I appereciate your help.

    http_access allow our_networks ourportal

    M.