Search squid archive

squid 2.5 reverse proxy ACL help?

hi all,
i have squid 2.5 set up as a reverse proxy for our mail servers (to
avoid having to expose our mailservers to the outside world). squid is
acting only as a reverse proxy (accelerator), and I have
httpd_accel_with_proxy set to off.

does anyone have any advice or tips for creating the ACL's so that I
can avoid having our squid be used as an open proxy?

thanks so much!