Search squid archive

redirectors and acls

I've been trying to get a redirector script to filter sites based on the source ip address, I'm having no luck figuring this out. Is there some way to apply an acl to a redirector script or should I be trying to do the source address filtering in the redirector script itself? Any help and examples(especially) would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

-john