Search squid archive

Re: TCP_MISS:DIRECT problems with http_accel configuration and cache (help please)

First, thanks to everyone to helped with advice, I appreciate it.

The problem ended up being that our application isn't providing any headers, so squid doesn't know what to do with the images.

But, a question to that: since we're limiting caching to one URL path (once I figure out how to do that), is there a way to tell Squid to simply cache the stuff, and periodically trim based on timestamp.

I reviewed some of the 2.6 information for http_accel and it's more complex than 2.5. Maybe wait until a new nutshell book comes about? ;-)

Thanks again,

Forrest