Search squid archive

using Awstats on referer.log

hello,

i used emulate_httpd_log to get the access.log at an awstats format,

and now my awstats knows how to take that log and work on it.

i now want to make awstats work on referer.log, but dont know how to do that.

is there an easy way to make awstats read the referer log ?

perhaps changing the log somehow so awstats will accept it ?

thank you.

--
If you can't read my mail, try changing encoding to UTF-8.
Gonen.