Search squid archive

blocking % with urlpath_regex

Hello All

My web server has been receiving invalid page requests like www.domain.com/%A%B%C.  I have a squid reverse proxy infront of the web server.  I read a post from some time ago which states squid url encodes characters like this before applying the acl.  I have tried blocking on both % and the hex value %25, neither work.  What is the correct format to use to block these requests?  Thanks in advance for your help.

-Anna