From: Jakob Curdes [mailto:jc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 9:13 AM
To: Victor Fansler
Cc: squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Sarg account reset

Victor Fansler schrieb:

>I am running squid 2.5 stable 9 on with sarg Mandrake..  I have root access
>to the box, but do not have the ability to connect to sarg.  How can I
>verify connection to sarg and then from the shell create/rest an account?

You are talking aboute the Squid Logfile Analysis Generator
(http://sarg.sourceforge.net/sarg.php)?
You cannot connect to sarg. sarg generates HTML pages and puts them in
the file system.
To access these via a Webserver you have to install one or transfer the
HTML page tree on a machine with a webserver.

Yours,
Jakob Curdes