Search squid archive

Regular Expression Content Changes

I would like to use squid for a project I'm working on.

What I basically want to do is have all HTML pages that are pulled
through squid have some search & replace filters run on them before
being fed back to the client and stored in the cache.

I skimmed the manual, and see there are some plugins to do this to
actual URL's themselves but does anyone have a suggestion how this
could be done on actual HTML content?

Thanks!