Search squid archive

Re: Comparision between different Cache Appliance

On Thu, 2006-08-31 at 08:42 +0100, lokesh.khanna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am looking for comparison between different Caching appliance line
> NetApp ,BlueCoat etc.
> Is there any one who has done this analysis?

You might try googling, but I'm not sure you'll find anything. Sometimes
EULAs for "high-end" software and appliances forbid the licensees from
performing and publishing benchmark results.

    Kinkie