Search squid archive

Re: acl for file size

 No. Actually there is no such straight thing to tell squid, prevent
some IP's from downloading bigger than X byte size files. Squid cannot
realize how much big is size of a reply. You could realize size of the
reply from header of server's reply using rep_header ACL's ;Maybe
"Content-Length" or "Range".
 -- Please correct me if I'm wrong

 For preventing people from download BIG files, I prefer to put
requests for known extentions for multimedia, disk images,
executable/binary, and compressed archive into a fixed rated
delay_pool in office work-time. It have been suitable for me.

 Any other clue?