Search squid archive

Problem change password

Hello squid user. I install the cgi tool to the user can change their
password. They put the old password and then put the new password.The page
said the password was changed, but when they try to access with the new
password they can not and then they try with the new password and they can
access.

Someone can help me ??? Someone know what is happen ??

Thz

Ale