Search squid archive

Re: squid acceleration for more than 1 ip ...

Ok, I have to explaine it more:My squid box in current situation accelerate automation.fisheries.irto my local server in this ip : 172.x.x.xI want to can accelerate www.fisheries.ir to another server in mylocal address : 172..x.x1.x2can I do it by squid ?regardsnima
On 8/21/06, Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> mån 2006-08-21 klockan 10:45 +0430 skrev nima sadeghian:> > Dear Friends> > hi, can squid in acceleration mode use for accelerate for more than> > one ip?>> Yes, but it's easier if you think of it in terms of domains rather than> IPs. Or do you really need to support old clients not sending Host> headers?>> > I have one server in my lan that squid accelerate request from> > web to it, now can I assign another server in my lan to this squid? or> > I have to setup another squid.>> A single Squid can handle as many public IP addresses you like, each> with as many domains you like, and connected to as many backend web> servers you like, varied in any combination..>> Regards> Henrik>>>

-- Best RegardsNIMA SADEGHIAN