Search squid archive

Re: browsing stop when delaypools reach limit

 since squid 2.6 launched that
> is browsing stop
> when delaypools reached limit.
>
> if i download file that reach bandwith limit i
> almost cant do brwsing
> to any other site except i stop my download session.

So is the case for Linux OS also...Fedora Core 1

May be it is correct ?.. to limit the total bandwidth
used by that client as per delay pools.. As the
download takes total assigned to him, he has wait the
download to complete

Rayudu..