Search squid archive

Help with redirection

Using squidGuard, my squidGuard.conf is a copy of the sample from squidguard.org - to simply redirect porn sites. But all sites are passed, regardless of appearing in the porn list in the squidGuard db. All traffic is passed even if squidGuard is told to pass no traffic by default. I did set "redirect_program /usr/local/bin/squidGuard" (installed on FreeBSD 6.0 from ports) squidGuard.log doesn't show anything, it is literally empty.