Search squid archive

Re: Virtual drives

mån 2006-08-07 klockan 16:19 -0300 skrev "Luís Fernando C. Talora":
> I didn´t want to do that, because I´d like to block every URL with
> matching words on it (such as "briefcase" for example.briefcase.com,
> briefcase.example.com and www.example.com/briefcase). The ACL is OK in
> that case, right? What could be causing the behavior I´m experiencing here?

I don't have an explanation, but I thing you may want to use the
dstdomain_regex acl, not url_regex..

example why: Your pattern will also block google searches for driveway
or any of the other patterns, and a number of other unexpected things
where the same sequences of letters occur anywhere in the URL.

Regards
Henrik