Search squid archive

libresolv hack build problem

I am trying to build Squid 2.5 Stable3 on a Redhat Enterprise Linux 3 system for the Redhat source RPM.  Configure indicates that the libresolv hack is present, yet when I do an nm on libresolv.a, the symbol _dns_ttl_ is not present.  This symbol remains undefined and causes the dnsserver tasks to abort.

Stuart J. Newman
System Engineer IT
Globalsat Telecommunications
Voice (240) 553-9423