Search squid archive

Zero Sized Reply

Hi All,

We are using qmail for our mta with horde as the webmail interface. Our mail
server is capable of both POP3 and webbase. Using Putlook as POP3 client I can
send and receive 5MB of file size  or more  while If im using webmail I cannot
even attached more than 400 Kb and Im having an error message from the Squid
proxy as "ZERO SIZED REPLY" what does it mean and how can I solve it.

Thank you very much,

Wennie