Search squid archive

Re: Queing downloads

Janco van der Merwe wrote:

Hi guys,

I have an interesting question which I hope somebody will be able=  to help me or give me a push in the right direction.

Firstly we are running Squid 2.5 Stable 10 on Fedora Core 4, behi= nd a Shorewall firewall with squid_ldap_group authentication. Now=  what I want to know is, is it possible for Squid or any other Li= nux package to queue a download job for after hours, lets say tha= t a user wants to download a file @ 10:00 in the morning but I on= ly want to allow that download after 5 in the afternoon. (I hope=20= that I'm making sense)

To get back to my question.....is it possible, can Squid or any o= ther program do that??????? I tried searching on the net but wasn= 't very successful.
Hello Merwe,

Yes. It is possible. You can try with the following ACL

acl aclname time     [day-abbrevs]  [h1:m1-h2:m2]

--
Thanks,
Visolve Squid Team,