Search squid archive

squid-2.6.STABLE1 squid_ldap_group: concurrency problems

Hi,

    I need some help.
    I was using squid-2.5.STABLE14 and working fine.
    I installed squid-2.6.STABLE1 and I got problems with
squid_ldap_group. At first no ldap_group was checked and
everybody was blocked. So, I cut of CONCURRENCY=25 from the
squid_ldap_group acl line, that I was using for a long time
with 2.5. Then, just 5 squid_ldap_auth was started and it
worked again. But now, I am getting "WARNING: All ldap_group
processes are busy" at cache.log.
    I tried to find some related information on FAQs and
Changelogs, but I didn't find a solution. Have I missed
something?
    Could someone, please, help me?

Best regards,
Freitas