Search squid archive

Can't do ftp://xxx.xx.com.my/xxxx

Dear friends,

One of my users tried to do ftp by typing the ftp://xxx.xx.com.my/xxxx in the browser, but after typing that it says: An FTP authentication failure occured while trying to retrieve the URL: ftp://xxx.xx.com.my/xxxx

Squid sent the following command:
PASS <yourpassword>

and then received this reply
Login incorrect

I am using ldap authentication for internet surfing, is there something I need to change in squid.conf before
it can starts doing this ftp thingi?

Thanks fro taking time reading my mail, hope can get help.

Thanks
Regards
Yong