Search squid archive

Squid use SSL ALWAYS?

I have squid working perfectly as a caching proxy server.
If I access my squid proxy server from a network that has some kind of
"sniffing" software, they can see the headers are HTTP headers (even though
it is on a weird port) and still identify where your going and read all the
plain text HTML.

Is there any way to make it so that when I connect to the squid proxy and
authenticate (which I require based on my ACL) that it creates a SSL
connection (or something similar) to where all traffic is encrypted even if
the destination page is not a https website?  I want to hide the plain text.