Search squid archive

Re: Does squid admits ubiquity?

Il giorno mer, 28-06-2006 alle 16:29 +0530, Visolve Squid ha scritto:
> davide.ferrante@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > i use squid with ncsa_auth to identify my users, but i have a problem
> > whith the accounts;
> > how to prevent users  to connect themselves on different machines
> > with the same account at the same time?
> > I don't know if  i was  clear....  I've  tried to use  at the same
> > time the  same accounts  on different machine and it was possible. I
> > need to prevent it, because postal police couldn't believe in ubiquity..
>
> Hello Davide,
>
> You can try with "acl aclname max_user_ip [-s] number" directive in
> squid.conf.

I tried but nothing seems to be changed...
May it depends on the position of acl in the acl section?
Or maybe on the position of the relative http_access string?
Thanks, i'll try again...i'm posting my acl and http_access sections,
anyway..

acl Safe_ports port 80          # http
acl Safe_ports port 21          # ftp
acl Safe_ports port 443 563     # https, snews
acl Safe_ports port 70          # gopher
acl Safe_ports port 210         # wais
acl Safe_ports port 1025-65535  # unregistered ports
acl Safe_ports port 280         # http-mgmt
acl Safe_ports port 488         # gss-http
acl Safe_ports port 591         # filemaker
acl Safe_ports port 777         # multiling http
acl onlyonce max_user_ip 1
acl no_exe urlpath_regex \.[eE][xX][eE]
acl gator browser Gator/5.0
acl baobaristi src 127.0.0.1