Search squid archive

configure squid cachemgr.cgi

Hi All
	I want to configure cachemgr.cgi to monitor squid
	When I login in from the browser using
http://proxy/Squid/cgi-bin/cachemgr.cgi

	I get following error

	ERROR
While trying to retrieve the URL: cache_object://localhost/
The following error was encountered:
. Access Denied.
Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at
this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is
incorrect.
Your cache administrator is fm@xxxxxxxx

Need some help don't know where I'm making mistake.

Thanks & Regards,
Remy Almeida
NIO System Admin
Ph Office: +91-0832-2450421