Search squid archive

RE: Pb ldap with SquidNT

OK Guido !

>You need two components for user authentication /authorization:
>
>- An authentication helper for USER AUTHENTICATION, this could be
win32_auth.exe (basic authentication) or win32_ntlm_auth.exe (NTLM
>authentication)

Why I can't use the squid_ldap_auth.exe for authentification ?
I can't use the win32_auth.exe because squid is not on the same server like
my AD... Or I don't understand how win32_auth.exe running... ;-)

>- An External ACL helper for Windows group based USER AUTHORIZATION, this
could be win32_check_group.exe (native Windows groups)

I have tested win32_check_group.exe in commande line and it work !! OK !

>What you don't need is the local group support of win32_auth.exe.

Have you an example of authentifiaction/authorization with win32_auth.exe or
other for a AD and squidNT running on 2 differents servers ?
Thanks a lot....

Jérôme