Search squid archive

Proxy authorization

Hi,

I have been using squid for a while now and think it is the best product
for our use.  I now want to look at users having to login to use their
Internet.

Which method people suggest to use, I do not want anything fancy just
something to make them login to use there web browser.

Thanks

believed to be clean.