Search squid archive

Re: blocking/logging based on reply headers

I guess squid can't do it, but I'm not sure. You better have a filter
on your logfile externally, e.g. when it is rotating do sth to exclude
what you want using sed, awk and/or grep. Another solution would be,
to use a log analyzer that can do it for you, maybe sarg or calamaris
or etc.

On 6/13/06, Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães <leolistas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mehdi Sarmadi escreveu:
> A wellknown example would be blocking wmf of reply content
>
> acl blocked_contdisp rep_header Content-Disposition -i \.wmf
> http_reply_access deny blocked_contdisp
> http_reply_access allow all

   Yeah ..... that's what i was looking for :)

   Do you know if it's possible to have some ACL and have some logging
based on that ?? I dont want allow neither deny, i just want logging. I
use to do that on postfix MTA, for finding impact of some new rule. I
can ask the rule just LOG ...

   is that possible with squid ?? I would like to have some acl based
on Content-Disposition header reply and have LOGS of them only .....

--

       Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
       Leonardo Rodrigues

       Minha armadilha de SPAM, NÃO