Search squid archive

Problem with "forwarded for" directive

Hi all!
We have a problem with "forwarded for" directive:

for security reasons we can't allow this diective to be set to "on", but in the
meantime some clients need to access php web services (eg. IMP) that require
something different from unknown in "x-forwarded for" headers (tested by
http://showmyip.com).

So is it possible to maintaim squid anonimized while giving these informations
to the webserver?

Please help!!!

_