Search squid archive

Re: AD and Single Sign On

Franco, Battista schrieb:

Hello

I used a squid 2.5 stable 9 on fedora code 4.

My windows domain is an AD 2003.

Is it possibile to configure my squid to work as "single sign on" so
users will not need to put username and password when accessing to
internet?

How do i do it?

See

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/ProxyAuthentication

Hope this helps,

Jakob Curdes

Hint for the FAQ admins : the keyword NTLM or AD does not show up anywhere in the content list, myabe it would be a good idea to shift one of the headlines a little - this question keeps getting asked again and again.

Jakob Curdes