Search squid archive

squid+WCCPv2+GRE

We are using squid (Version 2.5.STABLE14+module1.0) with WCCP v2 compiled in to transparently redirect http. The problem seems to be that the GRE headers are not being removed. The access log does not show incoming requests. The tcpdump trace shows that the GRE packets are being sent to the cache server, but no packets are flowing from the server.

Any ideas as to what we are doing wrong?

Dean J. Albano
Network Integration Consultant
dean.albano@xxxxxxxxxxxx