Search squid archive

Re: Cache dir filling up - should I increase the size of cache_dir

On 30.05.06 09:05, yance_kowara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I am only a bit concerned because these few days the kernel spit out
> message like ....
>
>  squid kernel: /cache: optimization changed from SPACE to TIME
> or
>  squid kernel: /cache: optimization changed from TIME to SPACE
>
> I guess it's just telling me that the space is nearly filled up.

It meant that on solaris, however:

> >>Du -h gives me
> >>/dev/mirror/gm0s1e     10G    4.8G    4.8G    50%    /cache

I think you meand "df -h"

your partition is filled to 50%, the FreeBSD kernel has probably different
opinion on optimization changing...
--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
"Where do you want to go to die?" [Microsoft]