De : Peter Albrecht [mailto:peter.albrecht@xxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : mardi 16 mai 2006 14:24
À : REMY Julien
Objet : Re:  Squid / ident / dansguardian

Hello,

> I removed the file msntauth.allowusers. Only the users present in the ACL
> UtilAutorises Ident are taken into account.
>
> If I go on Internet, that functions but when I stopped the service Ident, I
> should not authenticate myself. It is always the same problem.

What exactly do you mean: "It is always the same problem"? When you stop
ident, Squid will of course deny access (as you only allow users which can be
identified).

I haven't used DansGuardian so far. Did you try to do the authentication with
Squid alone (not involving DansGuardian at all)? I'd try something like this:

ACL ServiceInfo ident /etc/squid/listeUtilisateurs
ACL authenticate proxy_auth REQUIRED

http_access allow ServiceInfo
http_access allow authenticate
http_access deny all

Then configure your external authenticator (auth_param).

Regards,

Peter

--
Peter Albrecht, Novell Training Services, peter.albrecht@xxxxxxxxxx