Search squid archive

Re: Zero hit rate on reverse proxy server with Squid

I'm attempting to setup squid as a reverse proxy, but appear to be
failing rather miserably.   Whenever I attempt to get a file, I
either get a TCP_MISS/304 or TCP_MISS/200 . .I've never actually seen
a hit,
and every time I try to retrieve a file, the file gets pulled from
the webserver behind squid.  I'd appreciate any help.