Search squid archive

Re: Squid Proxy and IIS

We are running Squid proxy and everybody can connect to the internet without
problems. Recently we connect a site with intranet running IIS to our
network, using our Squid Proxy we cannot connect to the said intranet, even
the login prompt is not appearing, you can only see an error:

If the IIS uses NTLM , then your out of luck, ntlm can't be proxied
over http.

M.