Search squid archive

Where to look for re-authentication

Hi,

I've inherited a Squid 2.5 box that uses Websense for filtering and
squid_radius_auth against a Cisco ACS system for authentication.

This system asks for your username and password every fifteen minutes.

Trying to find where this is set is driving me nuts.  I understand
that Squid does not provide this function, as the credentials are
cached in the browser and Squid doesn't know the difference between
the cached creds and user-entered ones.  Fair enough.  But does anyone
have any idea where this is set, or where I should look in this setup?
It's obviously hooked into Squid, somewhere, somehow...

Thanks for any ideas or suggestions,

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas	mwlucas@xxxxxxxxxxx, mwlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"The cloak of anonymity protects me from the nuisance of caring." -Non Sequitur