Search squid archive

Squid for Windows

Anyone able to assist me with the setup of Squid; I'm confused, there is
no setup.exe

The information contained in this message may be confidential
and is intended for the addressees only. If you have received
this message in error or there are any problems please notify
the sender immediately.

The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this
message is strictly prohibited by law without express permission
 of the original sender.

BGC Contracting Pty Ltd will not be liable for direct, special,
indirect or consequential damages arising from any appropriation,
application or alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on.

BGC Contracting Pty Ltd reserves the right to monitor and record
e-mail messages sent to and from this address for the purposes
of investigating or detecting any unauthorised usage of its system
and ensuring its effective operations.

To unsubscribe from future communication please reply to the sender
of this email or forward this email to help.desk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the words "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.