Search squid archive

Re: Working with ACL

Henrik,

Below is our squid config. Sorry to ask stupid question again, where should the lines go to and if I have few internet sites to be allowed, can I still use acl dstdomain? Will these implementation affect other remote offices that have internet access? Thanks again.

Rgds,
Jerry

acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
acl manager proto cache_object
acl localhost src 127.0.0.1/255.255.255.255
#acl to_localhost dst 127.0.0.0/8
acl SSL_ports port 1-65535
acl Safe_ports port 1-65535
acl NAI dstdom_regex \.nai.com$

#acl aggressivedomain url_regex -i "c:/squid/etc/blacklists/aggressive/domains"
#http_access deny aggressivedomain

#acl proxydomain url_regex -i "c:/squid/etc/auth/proxy/domains"
#http_access allow proxydomain

#acl warezdomain url_regex -i "c:/squid/etc/blacklists/warez/domains"
#http_access deny warezdomain
acl usrgrp src "c:/squid/etc/auth/usersgrp.acl"
acl usrgrp2 proxy_auth_regex -i "c:/squid/etc/auth/usersgrp2.acl"
acl PASSWORD proxy_auth REQUIRED
#http_access deny all PASSWORD
http_access deny usrgrp2
http_access allow all PASSWORD
http_access allow usrgrp

# purge bad objects; command ex. "client -m PURGE http://www.bad.com/";
acl purgemethod method PURGE

http_access allow manager localhost
http_access deny manager
# Deny requests to unknown ports
http_access deny !Safe_ports
# Deny CONNECT to other than SSL ports
http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports

#http_access deny to_localhost

#http_access deny websites
http_access deny www.yahoo.com
#http_access allow all password
#http_access allow NAI all
http_access allow purgemethod localhost
http_access deny purgemethod
#http_access allow Safe_ports !SUBNETS
#http_access allow Safe_ports SUBNETS PASSWORD

# And finally deny all other access to this proxy
http_access deny all

miss_access allow all