Search squid archive

HTTPS Web SITE TIMEOUT

Hi All,

I've been searching google for a while and couldn't find a solution for
my problem, so if this has already been posted here sorry.

I'm running Squid 2.5.10 with ntlm authentication, and I have this ssl
web site that does not connect. The only error message I get is (60)
Connection timed out .

If I bypass the proxy and go straight to the web site, I can succesfully
access the resource. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Rodrigo Barros