Search squid archive

Configure squid to ignore nocache directives

Hi,
   I am using a special installation of squid proxy for my antispam
project.  This is used only by machines and not real users.

    Caching is very important so that the retrieval time is reduced.
But the problem is most of the pages linked by the spammers have a
"pragma nocache", so squid tries to fetch the dumb page every time. How
do I prevent that. Can I configure squid to always cache pages, and
serve pages from cache only.

Thanks
Ram