Search squid archive

Squid + SquidGuard + x-forward header

I'm using on a debian etch system with DansGuardian 2.9.6.1 + squid-2.5.STABLE13 +
squidGuard-1.2.10. Dansguardian for the contentfiltering and Squidguard as helper for Squid.
I applied the follow_xff patch. In the squid logfiles I can see that xff patch works fine. So far
so good.

One problem however which Google did not solve for me. I use one common cgi-script for
dansguardian and SquidGuard. Dansguardian reports the correct IP address of the client but
SquidGuard always reports 127.0.0.1 (the IP address of the source which is DansGuardian).
So I assume Squid does not make clear to its helpers what indirect client IP address was. In
squid.conf I use:
    acl_uses_indirect_client on
    delay_pool_uses_indirect_client on
    log_uses_indirect_client on

Is this behavior as can be expected? Can I change this behavior of Squid? It would be nice if
the helper SquidGuard also reports the indirect client IP address.

Regards,
R.J. Baart