Search squid archive

One web site doesn't work if I use proxy.pac file

Hi All,
I am running Squid Cache: Version 2.5.STABLE10. I am having a problemwith one web site. If I use proxy.pac file it says page cannot bedisplayed. If I use manual proxy server settings it works fine. I donthave any rules in proxy.pac file for this web site. I couldn't figureout why it doesn't work if I use proxy.pac file.
When I access http://abnamro.compliance.bdw.com/ it redirects tohttp://abnamro.compliance.bdw.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=/Default.aspx.I am not sure why it doesn't work if I use proxy.pac file. It worksfine even if I use the IP address instead of domain name. Any help bereally appreciated.
Thanks.