Search squid archive

Re: Questions on cache and memory

> By the way, if let say we go to production and migrate users, what are the things that we
> should look into for fine tuning?

 - Basically you should keep track of 'http reqs/sec' during the busiest load.
   (Check cachemgr -> General Runtime Information).
   If you stay under 100reqs/sec , there's nothing to worry about because
   native SQUID on normal hw can handle much more.

 - Watchout for error in cache.log too, during SQUID operations.

 M.