Search squid archive

Preventing download of large files

Hi all,

I'm just resending this question, maybe you did not received it.

Im reading the Squid FAQ's and there is a question regarding preventing
users to download large files. the solution is simply  setting the
"reply_body_max_size". I just want to know if this feature is working
properly int version 2.5STABLE 12 and 13? If  not is there a way to control
the download either by size or by time using Squid?  Secondly I just seek
help on how am I going to create a delay_pool that ther is no restriction on
browsing but controls the speed of download of anykind?

Thank you very much,

Wennie