Search squid archive

Re: Squid Stalling

Mark Elsen wrote:
I have a squid chaining setup on a single server, all works ok normally,
however the primary squid (the one browsers connect to) keeps stalling
randomly, usually coming back by itself if left long enough or when a
HUP is sent to it.

Any ideas on how to diagnose this would be great.

  - What's in access.log for the stalling requests ?
  - Any further info in cache.log ?

 - Squid version ?
 - OS/platform/version ?

 M.

No info in access.log or cache.log that tells me there is a problem, am keeping a close eye on all logs to try and identify a problem/bottleneck.

Version 2.5.STABLE13
OS: Fedora Core 3

Thanks

Rachel