Search squid archive

Squid Traffic Analyzing

Hi,
I have five different networks connected to a linux box with squid (Squid Cache: Version 2.5.STABLE12; configure options: --enable-linux-netfilter --enable-delay-pools --enable-snmp --enable-removal-policies ) installed in it and acting as a transparent proxy. I need to create a mrtg graph that shows the traffic seperately through each network. Please suggest some basic theory, tutorials or web links to fulfill this requirement.
I will appreciate your help and suggestion.

Best Regds,
Rajendra Adhikari.