Search squid archive

Re: Squid Monitor

> Could you please enlight me I am geeting your point.
> I have checked for Nread and Nwrite in Squid.conf but
> not found such strings.

These are not available in squid.conf,
ONLY in the output of that particular view of
the cachemgr window(s).

Well, the thought, to use them as squid-download-quota,
would'nt be a bad idea; but it would require some coding I guess.
As in :

#TAG max_nread
#
#  Squid quota for a particular URI
#  - If exceeded the network connection for this URI will be aborted.
#
# Default : max_nread : 10 Megabytes.

I can only dream of it... :-)

M.